Installation & Getting Started
- PHP 5.2+ (PHP 5.3+ is strongly recommended, and will be required in a future version)
- ExpressionEngine 2.2+
system/expressionengine/third_party/store to the corresponding folder on your web server.
themes/third_party/store to the corresponding folder on your web server.
- In the ExpressionEngine control panel, head to Add-ons > Modules, and click ‘Install’ next to the Store module.
- Make sure you set the Extension, Fieldtype and Module all to ‘Install’, and click Submit.
- You should now proceed to Setting up your Products channel
- Create a channel to store your products, you can call it anything you like
- As per normal, create a custom field group and assign it to your products channel
- Add a custom field to your custom field group, using the ‘Store product details’ fieldtype. You can call it anything you like, such as ‘product_details’.
- Customise sample templates or write your own
- Configure tax, shipping and payment, plus any other settings like order statuses and email templates, and you’re done!